Funny Quotes and Sayings

1. A lot of beautiful people are stupid. There’s a tremendous amount of idiots who look so good. It’s frightening.

2. With fame I become more and more stupid, which of course is a very common phenomenon.

3. When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” Don’t answer him.

4. Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid all together.

5. The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.

6. Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself.
- Roseanne

7. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- George Burns

8. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

9. Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win and never quit are idiots.
- Anonymous